Thursday, December 3, 2009

Season's Greetings To ALL the "Spy Guys" Monitoring my BLOG!

HO-HO-HO........and a MERRY CHRISTMAS to you ALL! (sigh...)

By Pamela Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical Christian perspective-

(Just to let my readers know...a few years ago, "Freddy da Fed" from the FBI made his presence known to my former webmaster, a wonderful guy called Ron in Tulsa. They essentially read him the "riot act" regarding their distaste for my honest reporting, even using some "gangsta talk" terms for emphasis.

Revealing excerpts from their diatribe to my poor webmaster included, "Tell that woman we monitor EVERY EMAIL SHE SENDS and RECEIVES...we have reams of FILES on her! ...Tell her that on a scale of one-to-ten, she rates an 'eight' in our scopes in our priority to silence her and to 'take her out' ...her time is very short..." and on , ad nauseum.

So the following email was just sent out via all my email accounts, to myself, knowing they DO read all my emails. This is just another nifty way to spread the wonderful message of JESUS CHRIST to the lost, as far as I am concerned! I am now posting it for the benefit of those "spy guys" who monitor my blog, and for my readers' entertainment as well.-Pamela
***************************************************

Yes, it's just about that time of the year again. Just to let you ALL know that I am keeping each and every one of you in my prayers, you and your family, for God's mercies and salvation and grace to come to you, through the glorious SON OF GOD, Jesus Christ, this holiday season. God, as OMNISCIENT knows who each one of you are, and He loves and gave His Son, for YOU and your eternal salvation.

Never forget:there is something greater here than THE MUNDANE THINGS OF LIFE and the daily duties of the intelligence community. God has allowed these circumstances whereby you are monitoring my emails, to reach into YOUR hearts with His love and salvation...something everyone needs especially in the federal government and the spy-guy world! (Heh-heh!)

I should know...I grew up in DC area and my parents both worked for the DoD and the Federal government.(Sigh....)

When the smoke and dust of all this temporal earthly battlefield has finally settled, there will be only ONE THING LEFT: YOUR ETERNAL SOUL and where YOU will spend eternity. If Jesus Christ were NOT a true reality, I would be dead long ago.

But He IS real, He DOES understand you and your life, and He DOES care...and has the power to touch your life, forgive your sins, and to give you what the government/military , perks and pay raises and promotions and prostitutes can NEVER give you: TRUE love and eternal life. This Christmas I am making beautiful "BLESSING BASKETS' and baking lovely gingerbread cookies and other treats to fill my baskets, to give to elderly and infirmed and sick children as a gift of encouragement.

If any of you are in the area and need a nice blessing basket, just drop by and let me know...you know where I am anyhow! YOU KNOW THE OLD SAYING, "no where to run, no where to hide..." Well, my friends, let me take this a step higher and emphasize that THERE IS NO WHERE TO RUN AND TO HIDE from the eternal eyes of ALMIGHTY GOD...and eventually "payday will come!"

God one-ups "Santa Claus"! "He sees you when you're sleeping, He knows when you're awake...He KNOWS IF YOU'VE BEEN BAD OR GOOD, so be good for goodness' sake!" Indeed God knows better than ol' Saint Nick! You can't hide from HIM! SO please, guys ("Boyz with the AGENCY and the AGENDA" included), take the time from your busy schedule and consider the claims of Jesus Christ.

Take the time to go and read His words from the Bible. Take a moment to pray and ask for His salvation in your life. ASK Him to show you His power, for those of you who are sceptics. Your eternal soul IS important!

A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all, through my wonderful Savior Jesus Christ! I continue to pray for you all...............

(Oh, and, uh, SHALOM and HAPPY HANUKKAH to all my Jewish friends as well.How I WISH you would put away your NOAHIDE LAWS guillotines, and "let's be friends" instead!)

-Pamela Schuffert

No comments:

Post a Comment