Wednesday, April 13, 2011

TO MY READERS: Do YOU Have a USED RV That YOU CAN DONATE TO ME?

By Pamela Rae Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical Christian perspective-

I became HOMELESS in 2001 after my mother slipped and FELL from our RV that was to be OUR HOME FOREVER! She almost severed her leg and had to have surgery and be hospitalized and then put into a nursing home.

TO cover our medical expenses, the RV and TRUCK had to be SOLD! My home was gone forever.
And because my reporting was important enough to forsake everything to continue it, I did not take the time to stop, work for years to replace it. I continued in my reporting faithfully, living in a used van, and an SUV and finally a car for many years!

But my "living out of a vehicle to do my work" years are over. I am almost 60 now. I desperately NEED A HOME to "go home" to!

Due to having to live on the road, endangered often, my credit is non-existent. I cannot get a loan (I tried.) I have exhausted every means of getting another RV to call "home."

May Christians have RV's and fifth wheels simply sitting in storage units, gathering dust and doing nothing. While Christians like myself who have sacrificed EVERYTHING to continue in God's work have NOTHING.

I personally gave away a 5th Wheel RV to a couple in need years ago, plus several cars to those in crisis.

And NOW I am in crisis!

Please contact me IF you have an extra RV gathering dust, unused, and you want to perform a true act of loving compassion to someone who has laid down their life for the Gospel and now has "no home to go home to!" God bless you.-Pamela Rae Schuffert

CONTACT: JesusChrist4ever@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment