Monday, June 4, 2012

Confronting Internet COINTELPRO...Again

By Pamela Rae Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical Christian perspective-


One of the greatest curses in our world today is the phenomenon of  "pseudo-Christianity." You know,  the people who go around spouting, "I AM A CHRISTIAN," but whose lifestyles utterly contradict this. For example...


 People like George Bush Jr., who made this incredible claim of "I AM A CHRISTIAN" before the Presidential elections, just to grab the votes of the Christian right. Bush Jr. is in fact far from being a Biblically defined Christian, being a direct product of the Illuminati, Skull and Bones, Bohemian Grove, and as satanist as you can get. The entire Bush Illuminati works for their NWO vision for AMERICA to be fulfilled.


A major part of their NWO AGENDA for America, is the rounding up and utter destruction of Christians in North America. The martial law/NWO AGENDA for this nation follows the pattern of every other Communist takeover of a nation. "Gotta get RID of those CHRISTIANS who stand in the way of our NEW WORLD ORDER!" 


This is the common consensus of the  Bushes, alongside every other Illuminati/satanist/Communist/Marxist supporter of Satan/Lucifer and his manifest kingdom on earth of Revelation 13: GET RID OF THE CHRISTIANS! 


Christians who fail to do their background research on such people will only get burned in the end...literally. For a Christian to vote a NWO supporter into power, especially as President, is the equivalent of Jews in Nazi Germany to vote Hitler into power! 


It's like a Christian saying, "Yes, Mr. Bush, I am all for my being arrested because I am a Christian...being thrown into your FEMA boxcars...being taken to the FEMA CAMPS...and of course being  beheaded by those newfangled guillotines I hear the military are training on...YESSSS! Bring it on, baby!" (Sigh...)


Idiot Christians in America! Or as Jesus would say,"Ye fools and blind!" Sometimes I just wanna grab sweet little naive Christians by the shoulders, shake them into REALITY ZONE, and say,"Don't you get it, Church in America??? DON'T YOU GET IT??????????" Sadly, many Christians in America don't get it...are YOU one of them?


And then, there are people like certain televangelists who state "I AM A CHRISTIAN," but who then behind the scenes rake in the cash and spend it lavishly even as they fleece the flock, who preach morality on national television but who brazenly practice gross immorality behind closed doors out of camera's range. I lived at one time on the grounds of one such well-known "Christian" television ministry for a period, and finally left in utter disgust. 


There was gross immorality among the highest levels of leadership, including homosexual practices and wife swapping and fornication, coupled with wild parties with alcohol. The head of this ministry was a practicing homosexual out of camera range, whose two top aides were homosexual brothers well known in the Charlotte, NC, gay community.


While promoting Christian "family values" on national television, his two children attended wild parties with drugs and alcohol, his daughter even admitting this in youth meetings I attended there, asking for our prayers.


Many of us who worked in that ministry were outraged and utterly sickened: we knew all this was going on, because word travels quickly in a tightly knit Christian community. So many, like myself, were deeply dedicated Christians making a conscious effort to follow the example of Jesus Christ, and to keep His commandments. How sad we were over all this. We were finally forced to pray that these leaders either cleaned up their act and repent, or that God Himself would move to judge the sin and shut it down.


They refused to repent, even after many warnings, and predictably a holy and righteous God Himself  DID  intervene and moved to shut it down.


The leader was arrested on charges of misappropriating funds, and the very week he later went on trial, a terrible hurricane hit the NC/SC region, and the very eye of the storm passed directly through the grounds of this formerly well known Christian television ministry, destroying many buildings and SHUTTING IT DOWN, just as we had prayed.


This is how God views and deals with the stench of pseudo-Christianity. I tell you, I live and walk in the holy fear of God every single day. In fact, this is how I have chosen to live for forty years of my life as a born-again Christian, participating in many ministries and schools of training. I take the word of God seriously. I hold myself to His commandments daily.


As a single woman in ministry, I hold myself to Biblical morals, choosing to not even have a boyfriend, but walking solely with the Lord Jesus. Seeing how love of money has corrupted so many ministries, I have a deep loathing of filthy Illuminati currency. In fact, I refuse to even have a bank account. I have few possessions in this world, refusing to lay up treasures in this world as Jesus commanded, having given what I did have away to help others in crisis or to further this work.


When someone calls themselves "A CHRISTIAN," there is deep accountability and responsibility connected to that confession. I do not therefore say lightly, "I AM A CHRISTIAN." Nor do I play games with my eternal soul.There is far too much at stake.


Recently, I had a sad experience with someone who had previously claimed to me to be "A CHRISTIAN." I was sharing my investigative journalism with my many friends in  Internet chat rooms exposing the NWO on PALTALK. 


This person then began to post derogatory false information obtained solely from fraudulent government COINTELPRO websites, written by their "useful idiots" paid to deliberately libel investigative journalists exposing government corruption. In fact, the CIA COINTELPRO operative posting her diatribe against me for a handsome salary, also claims on her website to be "former CIA" and now a "born-again Christian."


I fell on the floor laughing when I read that. Why? Because I was in the home of her former webmaster, Ron Garon of Tulsa, OK (who then became MY webmaster for many years), when she had a conversation on the phone with him. Ron admitted to me in his home,"She said to me that she was NOT A CHRISTIAN, and would NEVER BE a Christian..."


Her Christian sister I contacted later admitted during several hours of conversation that this person had never come to Jesus Christ. 


Instead, she is in fact part of a classic COINTELPRO operation. And she first gains the trust  of ignorant and naive Christians by falsely stating to the reader, "I am a Christian" ( just like NWO Bush Jr. and some phony televangelists)...then starts attacking government targets she is paid to discredit through her rants. And many naive Christians simply believe her disinformation based solely on her misleading words that she is somehow "...a born-again Christian." But then, the intelligence community always operates UNDER A CLOAK OF DECEPTION.


Thankfully, few take her disinformation seriously anymore, as readers have told me. They can see through it too clearly. One friend in MO, Gwen,  who Googled my name up, came upon her website. She later told me,"Pam, due to the viciousness of her words against you, I realized these were lies immediately..." And my friend also realized that  this writer was not a Christian.


COINTELPRO operations are designed to seek to discredit people of integrity like myself, in the eyes of the public, with the government hoping the public will no longer believe that journalist or whistleblower as they publish their materials exposing government corruption. 


COINTELPRO involves fabricating lies and creating distortions of the truth against that person the government is attacking, in the effort to vilify and discredit that person in the public eye. Many an innocent person has been severely injured by such deplorable government tactics. 


And some victims have been so emotionally wounded by the publishing of such libel against them maliciously by the government COINTELPRO zombies, that they have even committed suicide as a result. None of this is a joke or a game. COINTELPRO has actually destroyed the lives, careers and marriages of some of the many people they have targeted.


You cannot imagine my disappointment with this person, as she continued to do this to me publicly on the Internet in the same chatroom I was in.She never once had the courtesy to come to me first, privately, as the Bible commands us to do, to ask me if these COINTELPRO accusations had any validity.


Instead, disregarding Bible admonitions, she regurgitated government disinformation and other libel maliciously published against me, as if it were "gospel truth," never even taking the time or courtesy to get to know me or ask me first.


I have zero tolerance and zero respect for those who profess to be followers of Jesus Christ, BUT whose deplorable words and actions as this utterly deny it. 


The Bible warns that ALL LIARS shall have their part in the lake of fire. When people create these lies, and others repeat them, both fall into the category the Bible warns against, of "ALL LIARS" who face eternal damnation. This is how seriously God takes the sin of LYING. 


Revelation 21:8- "But as for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."-Jesus Christ


Such people disqualify themselves utterly from being genuine disciples of Jesus the Messiah, by refusing to walk in Biblical truth and love towards other Believers. And in my difficult and dangerous work field, I have no use for such pseudo-Christians who only are used by satan, the father of lies, to add to my suffering and my already difficult task.


When I prayed about this, God gave me a simple answer: First, choose to FORGIVE. Secondly, simply continue faithfully in the work He has given me to do. And then allow the Word of God, His conviction...and if needs be His wrath and judgment upon sin...do it's work. I place it all in His hands, and continue faithfully on.


Christian readers, if you should come upon COINTELPRO published maliciously against me, and questions arise, simply contact me. I am fully accessible. ASK me before you repost libelous materials surfed off the net as somehow "gospel truth" regarding me. Jesus said, "And all things, whatsoever you would have others do unto you, do also  for others, for this is the law and the prophets..."


And remember, the same thing happened to Jesus Christ for the truth HE told...He too was falsely accused, and those false accusations ultimately got Him nailed to the cross.


Every true disciple of Jesus of Jesus Christ is called to deny self, embrace the cross and follow Jesus Christ.


I bear a very heavy cross for His sake, as I continue to publish materials to warn and wake up my fellow Americans and Christians. There is much sadness, grieving, danger and sacrifice involved in this work that I perform freely on behalf of many.


 It is made even more grievous, when people professing to be "Christians" only add to my burden and sorrow by walking contrary to His teachings. I am often compelled to wonder, where is the Biblically defined LOVE Christ commanded all His followers to have for one another in all this? One of the great warning signs of pseudo-Christianity, is the lack of Biblical love and compassion towards others.


"By this shall all people know that you are My disciples, when you have love for one another..." "A new commandment I give unto you, that you LOVE EACH OTHER as I have loved you." 


In fact, the Bible declares that "..the greatest of these is LOVE." And, "...the person who does not love does not know God, for GOD IS LOVE."


Have most Christians forgotten the exhortations of Jesus Christ? NOWHERE IN HIS WORD DID HE EVER STATE that a sinful world would love and speak well of Him or His disciples! 


Rather, He clearly stated, "Therefore the world hates Me, because I tell them that their ways are evil."


He also plainly declared, "Blessed are you when men shall revile you and hate you and say all manner of evil against you falsely for my Name's sake. Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in Heaven, for so men persecuted the prophets who were before you."


And a final word:"Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you, for so men spoke of the false prophets who were before you..."


Pseudo-Christianity is a stench in the nostrils of Almighty God. It saves no one. It does not glorify Him. It wounds God's people. And it hinders the work of God through His servants. It has no place in the Kingdom of God.


And someday Jesus Christ Himself will say to such people,


"Depart from Me, you sinners, FOR I NEVER KNEW YOU!"


If you find yourself falling into the category of 'pseudo-Christian," His word promises,"if we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive our sins and to cleanse us of all unrighteousness." Let Him restore you today.


-Pamela Rae Schuffert

1 comment:

  1. Just another of many outstanding posts by a woman who remains so underappreciated for her tireless efforts and HEROISM in her perilous pursuits and "radical" revelations.

    Thank you, P.R.S.

    You are a TRUE American hero...

    and a Christian that I can only aspire to be.

    ReplyDelete