Thursday, April 3, 2014

Wonderful UPDATE About My Brother John

My brother, John J. Schuffert

www.AmericanHolocaustComing.blogspot.com

I have some wonderful news to share with all my readers. There is only one reason why I felt finally released from being close to him, to go on this PRAYER JOURNEY ACROSS AMERICA. 

My brother has experienced a dramatic recovery from his most recent struggle with death in the ICU. The doctor warned me then that his prognosis was poor, and that he might not live. And, that if he survived, he would never be in as good condition as before he went in.

I want to announce to the world that the doctor was WRONG!  Amazingly, my brother's health is now the best it has been from the time I arrived to minister to him last September of 2013. 

When I went to visit my brother in the nursing home only a few weeks ago, he looked fantastic. We talked for several hours. I noticed amazing improvements in his health and strength. Hands that had become almost too weak to feed himself, were now so much stronger. His mind was clearer and we enjoyed our conversations together. He actually told me that God was healing him, and he could feel the power of prayer helping him every day.

The most amazing thing I heard from him though, was that he wanted me to proceed with whatever God had for me, including returning to Montana or traveling to minister. "Don't ever let me hold you back, " he said as he looked at me. "I am doing fine and I want you to feel free to do whatever God wants you to do."

His words set me free that day. I would never have felt released to fulfill this present prayer journey if he had begged me to remain with him, or if I felt his health was endangered at this time.

And so I am sharing with you this wonderful news of what God has done for my precious brother John through all of our prayers. Thank you for praying for John. He so appreciates what you all have done to help him recover throughout the past 8 months. I thank you all as well.


Praise God from Whom all blessings flow! 
His mercies never end.


-Pamela Rae Schuffert-

2 comments:

  1. Great news! Indeed our God is able to do far above and beyond that which we ask or even think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you and of course your brother :-)!

    ReplyDelete