Monday, October 31, 2016

Is JESUS CHRIST the ONLY WAY to God and Heaven???

Jesus Christ is the ONLY WAY 
TO 
GOD THE FATHER!
Jesus Christ died for your sins to be
forgiven.


Mohammed, Islam and the Qu'ran cannot save!

Judaism apart from Jesus Christ as Messiah and Savior and Lord cannot save!

Hinduism cannot save...Buddhism cannot save...the cults of the earth without Jesus Christ cannot save!

God only sent ONE DIVINE BEING from Heaven to SAVE MANKIND FROM HELL...
Jesus His glorious Son,
the Christ and Messiah!

"For God so loved the world that He GAVE His only begotten SON, so that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish
but have EVERLASTING LIFE."

John 3:16

He is the only way to Heaven and
to RECEIVE ETERNAL LIFE!
"I AM the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE and NO MAN COMES TO THE FATHER
BUT BY ME."
-John14:6-

When you BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST, your WHOLE LIFE SHALL CHANGE for the GLORY OF GOD!

"I have come that they might have life and that they might have it more abundantly!"
-John 10:10-

Your sins will send you to HELL without
FORGIVENESS, and without Jesus Christ to 
SAVE AND FORGIVE YOU!
                    Jesus Christ DIED ON THE CROSS 
to bring YOU forgiveness
and SALVATION FROM YOUR SINS.
All you have to do is reach up and 
ASK HIM INTO YOUR HEART, 
to FORGIVE YOUR SINS 
and 
SAVE YOUR SOUL FROM HELL TODAY!
Pray: 
"Lord Jesus Christ, 
I BELIEVE IN YOU and I RECEIVE YOU 
as 
my Lord and Savior!"
                                        "I confess 
I am a SINNER.
But the Bible says YOU DIED ON THE CROSS AND ROSE AGAIN FOR MY SINS
to be FORGIVEN, 
and to give me EVERLASTING LIFE."

"Please forgive my sins, 
wash me in Your precious blood, 
and 
redeem me THIS MINUTE in time and eternity
from all my sins and their penalty of death."

"Thank you Lord Jesus Christ
for YOUR SALVATION THIS INSTANT."

"And NOW, fill me with
Your DIVINE Holy Spirit, 
sent
on the Day of Pentecost 
and also continually poured out throughout every generation upon 
His people, and
sent into the hearts of EVERY BELIEVER."

"Now I AM A BELIEVER!"

"Fill me with Your divine Holy Spirit,
pure and precious and Holy,
TODAY!"
                          "Fill me with POWER!
                           Fill me with HEALING!
                            Fill me with promised 
GIFTS of the Divine Holy Spirit 
(such as
TRUTH (The Holy Spirit IS the Spirit of TRUTH,)plus wisdom, knowledge,healing, miracles,
and ALL the gifts of the 
Divine and Holy Spirit!"
(You can read the words below to yourself)
 I Corinthians 12:4 There are different kinds of gifts. But they are all given to believers by the same Spirit. There are different ways to serve. But they all come from the same Lord. There are different ways the Spirit works. But the same God is working in all these ways and in all people.

The Holy Spirit is given to each of us in a special way. That is for the good of all. To some people the Spirit gives a message of wisdom. To others the same Spirit gives a message of knowledge. To others the same Spirit gives faith. To others that one Spirit gives gifts of healing.10 To others he gives the power to do miracles. To others he gives the ability to prophesy. To others he gives the ability to tell the spirits apart. To others he gives the ability to speak in different kinds of languages they had not known before. And to still others he gives the ability to explain what was said in those languages. 11 All the gifts are produced by one and the same Spirit. He gives gifts to each person, just as he decides.
                              "Fill me with His FRUITS
of LOVE, JOY, PEACE
and all the others listed in the Bible."

"Thank you LORD JESUS CHRIST
MY SAVIOR for my
ETERNAL SALVATION
TODAY!"
                                -Amen-


This is your only hope and the only way to salvation and eternal life! Receive
all His glorious promises
and gifts and LIFE today!

The consequences of dying without Jesus
Christ are too terrible to imagine.

And He longs to save you and change your life forever!
COME TO HIM TODAY!

-Pamela Rae Schuffert-



No comments:

Post a Comment